Wet-Stop 3 Bedwetting Alarm with Sensor – FREE SHIPPING U.S. DESTINATIONS
Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm
An effective and easy-to-use tool to help your child stop his or her bedwetting. Your child can get to dry nights with teamwork, the right training, and encouragement!
Available in your choice of three colors.
A vibrating bedwetting alarm and traditional alarm all in one.
The Wet-Stop 3+ bedwetting alarm offers many great features!
- 6 Variable alarm sounds
- Set to an audible alarm, vibration alarm, or both
- Flashing LED button to confirm functioning
- Alarm with clip-on shirt fastener for secure, damage-free attachment
- Uses 2 AAA batteries
- Replaceable, easy-dry, easy-attach sensor
- 2-step shut off process – press button on alarm unit and dry the sensor
- Instructions in six languages
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects
The Wet-Stop 3+ comes with a free progress chart and star stickers included, along with “The Complete Bedwetting Book” free digital download! You can purchase extra sensors for the Wet-Stop 3+.
Clinically Proven to Cure Enuresis in Girls and Boys
Wet-Stop 3+, when used properly, can cure bedwetting. Recommended by pediatricians and pediatric urologists, Wet-Stop 3+ is effective in training the child’s brain-bladder connection. The Wet-Stop 3+ reacts immediately to the first few drops of moisture, teaching the child to recognize the need to urinate and react to stop the flow of urine before the bed becomes wet. During the learning process, dry underwear will be needed – but the family will be spared the bother of remaking the entire bed. In less than six months, many children no longer require the use of the Wet-Stop 3+ Bedwetting Alarm.
Be sure to follow the instructions and correctly attach the alarm. Our customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have.
To use the Wet-Stop3+:
- Insert 2 AAA batteries; the LED light on the side of the unit will flash briefly when the batteries are correctly installed and the unit is working. (No on/off switch!)
- Clip alarm unit to pajama top or shirt neckline.
- Run sensor cord under the pajama top.
- Attach the sensor clip to the front of the underwear where moisture is likely to first occur, and give it a little tug. This will assure that it is secure to the front of the underwear. For boys, it is best to position the sensor inside the front pocket of the underwear. Be sure that the sensor does not touch the skin, as it is sensitive to sweat.
- Be sure there is a clear, well-lit pathway to the bathroom.
- We recommend that you demonstrate the alarm before your child falls asleep; press the button on the side to activate the alarm, and have the child practice turning off the alarm (push the button, dry the sensor tip) and going to the bathroom.
- We further recommend that a parent get up with the child the first few nights when the alarm goes off to help the child fully awaken and complete the bathroom process.
Don’t forget to put those stickers on the progress chart, and celebrate every dry night! Your child will experience greater self-confidence as he or she learns to get up to use the bathroom or remains dry through the night.
Be sure to talk to your insurance company, as many insurance plans are now covering enuresis alarms. Use HCPCS code S8270 when contacting your insurance company.
Watch and learn more about the Wet-Stop 3+ alarm system:
Download “The Complete Bedwetting Book”:
Blue, Pink, Green